Karl Storz Flex X2
ACN2, ACN2T, DUR-8,
TJF-160VF, LF-GP, LTF-V3,
URF-P6, URF-V2, CYF-VH
Pentax K Series
Our certified repair facility provides complete service for your flexible endoscopes to meet the original specifications for the following manufacturers, Olympus, Pentax, Fujinon, Stryker, Wolf, Welch Allyn, ACMI, and Karl Storz.
Advanced Surgical’s unique and exclusive approach to flexible endoscope repair allows healthcare providers to extend the life of their valuable equipment while dramatically reducing their respective maintenance and repair budgets. Historically, Advanced Surgical provides the lowest maintenance cost by procedure in the industry.
We specialize in small diameter flexible endoscopes, including Bronchoscopes, Choledochoscopes, Cystoscopes, Laryngoscopes, and Ureteroscopes. We service all current major brands and discontinued models, utilizing only new components in repairs.
available to arrive next business day
• Major repairs normally sent to the OEMs for overhauls
• CCD chip repairs and re-wiring
• Fluid invasion removal & dry out
• Image guide fiber bundle replacement
• Light guide fiber bundle replacement
• Insertion tube replacement
• Bending section rebuild/replacement
• Flame welding for angulation cable sub-assembly
• Elevator system replacement for ERCP scopes
• Bending sheaths manufactured specific for each model
• 31 point inspection and quality assurance program
• 120 day warranty
We have the highest scope repair capabilities outside the OEM. Advanced Surgical provides the longest repair warranties in the industry due to our New Component Replacement and Quality Assurance program.
Loaners Available – arrive next business day
Copyright © Advanced Surgical Services LLC | All Rights Reserved